BUMC Health Equity Symposium
April 10th, 2018
• Education for students and providers on how to integrate health equity work into their daily practice and careers.
• Keynote speaker series
Research and Innovation
• Information on funding, research support, and opportunities in health equity.
• Poster session to highlight ongoing work at BUMC and in the community including research, quality improvement and service projects being done at Boston University Medical Campus.
• Sessions to highlight work of CBOs
• Tools to facilitate partnerships between community organiz ations and BUMC students, trainees and faculty.
Advocacy and Policy
• Advocacy training workshop for students, residents and faculty run by the School of Public Health Activist Lab.